Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mind-Body Healing with Vocal Toning


This afternoon we had our fourth free toning and chanting group at Healing Music Enterprises in Louisville, Kentucky. The group was very eager to understand all the many things that toning can do for an individual. We reviewed the five different primary vowel sounds, the three postures, and the three pitch ranges. We also reviewed the difference between toning with eyes open and eyes closed. The power of toning continues to amaze me. Within two minutes of moderate toning on an "OOOHHHH" or "AAAHHH" we all agreed the we were as calm and relaxed as if we had taken 5 mg. of valium! Toning is powerful. It is the best way that I know of to catapult yourself directly into the present and out of the past or future.



If you live in the Louisville area you are cordially invited to our final four classes which will be every Saturday in June from 2-4 PM. No experience is necessary. Bring a drum if you have one. If you don't, I have several. Just let me know that you're coming please! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Great info. I hope you will be back in San Diego soon to offer a workshop. I work with Tibetan bowls and gong. I have a private practice, tour nationally with concerts and work with cancer patients in San Diego. We have been toning with the Tibetan bowls and also with AH. People respond so well and feel the vibrations all the way through their bodies. They can use the toning to calm them down and between bowl sessions..It is awesome. Please have a look at my site at www.soundenergyhealing.com or my YouTube video at:http://youtube.com/watch?v=gws_O8OQSIo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your posts!