Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chantdoc makes her NSA debut in San Diego!


Here I am in beautiful San Diego and yesterday was the big toning and chanting debut at NSA!! (The National Speakers Association's Annual Convention)I've beenlooking forward to this for almost two years and it finally happened yesterday! I don't have a lot of time right now to tell you all about it and my computer battery is rapidly running out of juice, but suffice it to say that, in front of 2,000 people, I had everyone toning and chanting and many people say they are now "believers" in the power of tone and sound vibration to calm and focus and energize and intergrate the mind, body and spirit! What more could I ask?? More later! Alice

1 comment:

  1. So, there I was sitting in the midst of those 2,000 folks at the opening morning of the 2007 dynamite NSA conference. Lights up and suddenly there is Dr. Cash with other presenters standing in the background. She issues a solitary rounded tone that vibrates through the silence. (It was amazing to me how quiet 2,000 speakers can be in a dark room with a good speaker on the stage in front of them) Again...this time the other four folks behind her join in. A tone, silence, and then another and another. Each spaced by a silence that begins to feel spiritual.
    Soon, Dr. Cash lifts her arm and we all join in.

    A peak experience that united us all and quite set the stage for the first speaker who followed.

    Thank you, Alice, for such an incredible experience.

    "Music along shall live, music along shall live, never to die..."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your posts!