Monday, April 09, 2007

Weekly toning & chanting group beginning in Louisville, KY


In preparation for opening the National Speakers Association conference in San Diego this July, I've decided to offer a weekly toning, chanting, drumming and music healing group on a weekly basis. I would like to invite all my friends, neighbors and other aquaintances a chance to meet weekly for two hours and learn about toning, chanting, drumming and music healing techniques.


If you, or anyone you know, is interested in this, please email me immediately at chantdoc@healingmusicenterprises.com and let me know whether Saturday or Sunday afternoon from 2-4 PM would be better for you. Location will be somewhere in the Crescent Hill/Highlands area. Donations to Healing Music Enterprises will be accepted but there will be no charge. I'd like to start this week-end April 14/15.




Space is limited so please get back to me as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your posts!