Sunday, March 25, 2007

Clear the cobwebs: Spring Cleaning with Vocal Toning


Did you know that you tone at some point most every day? "No I don't!" you say, but you really do! For example, I just finished a fabulous dessert of mango sorbet with raspberries and whipped cream. Now that was one delicious dessert and you can rest assured that I was going on and on with my "UMMMMMs" and "ahhhhhhhhhhs" and "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs." I was expressing a wide range of pleasure with long vowel sounds, repeated at different pitch levels and held for various lengths of time. Was I doing it to practice my toning? Of course not. I was just expressing my pleasure at eating this delicious dessert.


Think of all the ways you express yourself with long, vowel sounds: seeing a newborn baby:aaaaaawwwwwwwww; seeing mouse run across your kitchen floor: eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk! Sitting down after standing on your feet for a long time: oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. When you make these long vowel sounds you oxygenate your body and charge your brain. It's good for you and we do it spontaneously many times a day.


Now, think about doing it intentionally! You can order my CD toning program or sign up for my course! Do it today. You'll feel better and you'll feel happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your posts!