Friday, September 22, 2006

More questions on toning and chanting

Recently I had some good questions come to me about the difference between toning and chanting and which is more effective with addictions. Obviously I think both are good. Overall I believe that toning is more versatile because it can be done simply on the five vowel sounds and does not require buying into a particular belief system. Toning can be used for relaxing, energizing, healing or simply a good inner massage.

Chanting, on the other hand is more about empowerment, bonding with others, and strengthening a belief system. For addictions both are really good. I use a lot of Native American chants in my workshops but also talk about Gregorian chant, Buddhist chant, and other chant. I believe it is all very powerful vibrational medicine. My CD or download would be important to get if you want more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your posts!